A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way. John C. Maxwell
- 11 PLC 6pm / Troop Meeting 7pm: bring your books!
- 12 Book Sale at Central Christian Church- volunteers needed
- 15-17 “Mountain Man” Fall Camporee in Big Timber- sign up 9/11
- 18 Troop Meeting 6pm – attending the City Council Meeting
- 23 Saturday Live: volunteers needed to help Cub Scout Booth
- 24 Annual Planning Meeting for Leadership in Troop 2, 1pm
- 25 Court of Honor, Pop Corn and Wreath Kick Off 6:30pm
- 30 First day of popcorn and wreath sales!
Troop Meeting September 11th
Bring your books tonight and any merit badges that you are working on. This may be your last chance to complete merit badges before the Court of Honor, September 25th. Next COH, January 23, 2018.
Troop Meeting September 18th
The scouts will meet at the church at 6pm. Then we will walk over to the City Council meeting. This will count for some as rank advancement or Merit badges.
Annual Planning Meeting, Sunday, September 24th 1pm
This was moved on the calendar. We are going to plan the next 8 months of events for the troop. Scouts are required to attend: SPL, ASPL, PL, Scribe, QM and Librarian. This meeting will be at the church, 1pm- 5pm
September 25th, Court of Honor, 6:30pm
This is a very important meeting. Parents please plan to attend. Scouts will receive their earned merit badges and rank advancements during the COH ceremony. We will also be distributing information for selling popcorn and wreaths. This is our biggest fund raiser of the year. Scouts can earn enough money during this time; September 30 to October 22nd, to pay for all their expenses including summer camp for the entire year!
This court of honor will be desserts. Please bring a dessert to share with the group.