Why is it that one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire? Author Unknown
- 4 Committee Meeting – moved to May 11th
- 5 – 7 Quad District Campout, Miles City
- 6 Day Camp Indoor Training
- 8 Troop Meeting, North Park 7pm – 8:15pm
- 11 Committee Meeting 7pm – new date this month
- 13 World Relief Truck, Saturday 9am – 12pm
- 15 PLC 6pm (moved) / Troop Meeting 7pm
- 22 Court of Honor 6:30pm
- 27-28 Memorial Day Flags
- 29 Memorial Day – no troop meeting
Monday, May 8th: Troop Meeting has moved
Tomorrow night, Troop 2 will meet at North Park at 7pm. Wear your Class B uniform and be ready to play some games and have fun! Meeting will be done by 8:15pm
Thursday, May 11th: Committee Meeting 7pm
This month, the committee meeting was moved to this Thursday. All adults are invited come and participate.
Saturday, May 13th: World Relief Truck 9am to noon
Scouts will earn service hours for this event. Wear your class B uniform. Scouts will help load a semi truck. Cars will line up with donation items. This will be held at Mt Olive Church, 2336 Saint John’s Avenue.
Court of Honor, Monday, May 22nd: Dinner
Dinner will begin at 6:30pm. Members of the Sasquatch Patrol should bring a main dish to share and members of the Phoenix Patrol should bring a side dish to share. Of course everyone is encouraged to bring a dessert as well.
Memorial Day Flags: Mountview Cemetery on Central Avenue
Scouts, wearing their class A uniforms; will display a flag on all veterans graves. More information on time and where to meet at the next meeting.