A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. Albert Einstein
- 12 Scout Sunday, 10am at the church
- 13 Scout Acres: sledding and fire building 3pm
- 13 Troop Meeting: no meeting tonight
- 18 – 19 Snow Shelter Camp out – cancelled
- 20 PLC / Troop Meeting 6pm/7pm (change)
- 25 Merit Badge University @ MSU-B 6:45am – 5pm
- 27 Troop Meeting 7pm: Patrol Elections
- 6 Troop Meeting, 7pm
- 7 Roundtable / OA 7pm @ LDS Stake Center
- 9 Committee Meeting 6:30pm
- 12 Daylight Savings Time begins
- 13 PLC / Troop Meeting, 6pm/7pm
- 18 Scout Show – moved to April 1st
- 20 Troop Meeting, 7pm
- 25 Troop Merit Badge Day
- 25 Adult Indoor Training
- 27 Troop Meeting, 7pm
Scout Sunday, February 12th
Scouts will meet at the church at 10am sharp! This is a Class A uniform event, including sash. Every scout will take part in the service whether it’s a speaking part, flags or helping with the offering. Please be on time so you can review and practice your part. After the service, there will be cake in the basement.
Scout Acres on Monday, February 13th
Scouts will meet in the alley behind the church at 3pm. We will take two cars to Scout Acres (no parking there). Here’s what you should bring:
Sled if you got one, snow boots if possible, warm clothing, water bottle, fire starter (magnesium or other) if you have it.
There will be no troop meeting on this Monday. The PLC scheduled for this day has been moved to the following Monday, February 20th.
Merit Badge University @ MSU-B, February 25th
Scouts should already be signed up for this event. Please see Linda Ming is you have any questions about this event.
Election Night, February 27th Troop Meeting
This meeting, scouts will be electing new leadership for the Patrols. If you are 1st Class, you can run for a leadership position. Everyone votes! Ask for a list of leadership positions at the next meeting.